This is a great file manager program to let you manage files directly from your BlackBerry.
Here is a list of the main features:
- BBFileScout is a file system browser for your BlackBerry (including hidden files)
- Create directories, copy, move, rename, or delete files
- Zip files or complete directory structures
- Extract Zip archives (incl. structures)
- Copy and delete complete directory structures
- Open all media files (supported by your BlackBerry)
- Register additional file types with other (3rd party) applications (if supported)
- Open files (like ini, xml, etc.) as plain text so you can edit, mark, copy, and paste text fragments of files that normally can’t be opened with your BlackBerry. This can become very valuable when you receive email attachments that are not normally supported by your BlackBerry
- Delete pre-installed wallpapers, videos, and ringtones in order to free memory on your device***
Please note: once these features are deleted, the only way to get them back is to hard reset your device!
- Display thumbnails for supported image files (if enabled in the options)
- Search for files and directories on your BlackBerry® device
- Send any file as an email attachment to your BB contacts
- Send any file via Bluetooth to another device that support OBEX
- Create playlists (across multiple folders)
- Define a favorite directory list (as shortcuts)
- Show details for files & directories [modification date, is hidden, etc...]
Select the link below directly from your BlackBerry to download and install the program Over The Air.
Download: BBFileScout (OTA) Version 22.214.171.124
Send OTA Email:
Click here to send the BBFileScout OTA email link to your BlackBerry.